torsdag 26 augusti 2010

Broken :)

I went to our chiropractic clinic yesterday, this is a school clinic so students do all the treatments. I have, during all my visits there, always been designated the biggest guy they have, the Engineer always get the tiny cute girls. So, when the big hulk called my name all I did was smile. His arms where like my legs... a tattoo peaked up over his collar... lets just say he looked like he used to break peoples necks with one hand. He actually did break my neck. Plus my hips. And my back. Multiple times. I spent the rest of the day in bed, on my back with a headache and pain from the top of the neck down to my hips. I'm going back to Gigantosaurus next Thursday. More breaking and hopefully some massage. Although I think a massage from this guy might feel like being ripped apart so I'm not sure I will be happier when the soft tissue treatment starts... :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. so was this big strapping dude hot?! It really doesn't sound all that safe!! You are a brave woman for going back...which makes me think that he is indeed a hottie!
    Jess

    SvaraRadera