lördag 28 augusti 2010

New coat! New tickets!

A beautiful red one! My sister saw it and demanded that I spend some of my salary. So I did, and I love it! We spent yesterday at TGI Friday's with their almost irresistible Ultimate Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri. While we were sitting there (with a brain freeze each), a group of people came running through the fountain outside. This is a sort of big fountain, and the people all had a number on them. They ran to the middle bent down and then run away again. At least 50 people in a row. Like ducks or something. Looked hilarious! :)

A bad news to our Seattlites is that the visa application is being sloooow. We managed to get a visa interview 7 days before our flight, which is very close. So we rescheduled. Now we will be coming back to Seattle on the 11th of October instead. With my parents (who has started to prepare already)! But this gives you guys some more days in our jacuzzi :)

The Engineer is playing with his Lego Robot. Yes, the exact one the Managers oldest brat has. Oh! I know the perfect thing! They can have a robot obstacle course that we can bet on! :)

This sunny Saturday (yes, the sun was shining so bright we almost had to close the curtains! Stupid sun ;P) has been spent inside under a blanket together with Gene Kelly who was singing in the rain, earlier Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis Liked it hot (Possibly the best movie ever made! I know it by heart by know... I love the end "Well, nobody's perfect!") and now I will sip on my Rosé most likely together with a 80's computer geek who managed to hack into a war computer. Or maybe a Sean Connery who know the Name of the Rose. Or Handsome Men dressed in Black. Or a Brad Pitt being all inglorious ... a 100MB connection makes all of them very, very close so why only choose 1! I will certainly miss our internet when back in the loft :)

My wine glass is empty!? Who drank my wine????

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar