fredag 8 oktober 2010

RIP

The Engineer's MacBook took a bath this morning and is no longer among us.

RIP
You've been with us for so many years and shared so many adventures, you will be missed!


To deal with the sorrow I started (YES!) to pack and collect my belongings that seem to have duplicated since I unpacked them? My parents seemed unexpectedly calm yesterday at the dinner we invited our families to, maybe they try not to think about the 14h flight on Monday, or maybe they forgot? They are 70+1 years old now... ;) Back to the dinner: The food was delicious! We had it at the restaurant Gondolen. The view from that place is amazing!

The restaurant!

What we ate:
Starters: Tartar of salmon with pickled cucumber, dark sweet bread croutons and trout roe.
Main dish: Roast of venison with chantarelle sauce, apple- and bacon croquette.
Dessert: Erik's chocolate dessert; Hazel nut meringue, coco nut bavaroise, milk chocolate mousse with rum boiled gooseberries.

Yummy!

The walk-in closet is echoing now. It was the only room that did not echo from the lack of stuff, so now I can't sing anywhere without scaring my neighbours... used to stand there and sing a bit every morning :)

I should get back to packing! See you on Monday!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar