onsdag 22 september 2010

B-day gift bonanza!

So, I had a great birthday! Honestly I did :)

1. Woke up at 6.15, the Engineer prepared breakfast and birthday cake! Yummy!
2. At 11.30-ish I got a new Visa! Thank you US embassy folks!
3. At 12.30-ish I got a mojito!
4. After a nap some of our friends came over for pizzas and beers and wine.

I got many nice things too!
From the Engineer: Two pair of zazzy earrings and a BIKE! So I can ride it to my new job (which still isn't mine yet, but I'm an optimist!). :D

From Palle, Frida, Hasse and Maria (and a bunch of children, cats and a dog...), Pescador and Nare and from Suave: I got a scarf, a cool hair piece, a bracelet and a force field ring, a smaller cute ring and a puzzle (with no clues to what it is, the box is still at Suave's and will remain so, until I give up, then I will get a small piece of the box...).

From my in-laws I got a really nice bracelet and a big cake (the one I got for breakfast...).

From my parents and sister and an even bigger bunch of children I got a fantastic bag!

Hair piece, earrings and bracelet all new! La Donna, slightly older...

2 kommentarer:

  1. woohoo!! you made out like a bandit! Now I have to think of something really great to get you too! So are you bringing the bike here?!

    SvaraRadera
  2. No I'm getting the bike there. Have seen the ONE at REI :)

    SvaraRadera