onsdag 15 september 2010

No Pain, No Gain!

Tired! So, so, tired! Boxercise, the day after a BodyPump with a leader sent from Hell to punish you, is not fun. I'm not gonna move tomorrow. I won't be able to. My legs hurt. So does my shoulders. And arms. And torso, after having to act punching bag for my friend Pablo. But I think I might have given him a knee in a area where guys tend to not appreciate a knee, so I really can't complain too much. Will try to move a fork now, I have to eat. Hungry, so so hungry. Damn it! Maybe if I lay down and just push the food in... yes... it might work!

3 kommentarer:

  1. haha!! sounds like you are working out a lot more than me!! so listen to my stupid mistake....I booked a flight to chicago at midnight....i thought it was leaving on Thursday night at midnight but it's actually tonight at midnight....grrrrr!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, that's why you got an extra day/night there? Kinda stupid... :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. why thank you Dr. Lollisossa!
    ~Dr. Jess

    SvaraRadera