onsdag 29 september 2010

Good girl!

Just submitted the second and last manuscript for this time. But The Engineer ate all the blueberry cheesecake so there is nothing left for me... but I will have the pleasure of having him joining me for the boxercise tonight, so I can get "even" then... :)

Is also preparing 2 presentations, 1 for next Wed, when I'm presenting my non-existing results from the last year, and 1 for The Interview Wed in 2 weeks! They're starting to look good now :)

Spent yesterday with Sister and all the kids at the Army museum here in Stockholm. A lot of war history starting from 900 century up to today. They also had some really old "war trophies" from all the wars Sweden had in the 1500-1700's. All the kids liked it, I have to confess I liked it too, especially the part where you could touch all the old and new weapons, newer guns and rifles are not so appealing to me but the swords! Sort of want one... And The Smallest likes me now too! Greeted me with a big smile! Yey! :D

I find it very irritating that when I finally find a pair of rain boots that fits and are gorgeous (spent almost $180 damn it!!) the rain just stops! The sun shines and it's getting cold... in the 40's this morning and now it just climbed into the 50's... Brr. I packed for summer heat wave! Good thing I make some real money here so I can go shopping :D Will shop some more this Friday with Sister and finish off with a movie. Most likely we'll end up in TGIF's for an Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri too...

Only 12 days left now!

2 kommentarer:

  1. well you know those rain boots will come in handy when you get back HOME!!! 12 days...eek! actually, rain boots are my next functional pair of shoes that I'm allowing myself to purchase. Maybe I can wait until you get here and then we can go to DSW together!!!! yeah!!!
    k see you soon! and enjoy the rest of your time there!
    jess jess

    SvaraRadera